--- On Mon, 8/15/11, Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com> wrote:

> I look at it this way:  What do we need to do to
> "unblock" the greatest number of people on the
> project?  Getting the wiki migrated enables many
> contributors.  Getting SVN working does the same.
> Bugzilla is mainly useful once we are actively
> coding.  So I am not worried that it is not
> migrated yet.  But I will be worried if no one
> is working on it soon.

I agree, the repository is critical and we could
not wait any more. Bugzilla(or JIRA) are not that
useful without it, but I hope we get that soon
because some of the fixes that I think should be
committed relatively early are in there already.

The LO guys have made some nice summaries of the
bugzilla issues they have tackled already.

cheers,

Pedro.