Hi Mathias,

Le 19 août 11 à 19:30, Mathias Bauer a écrit :

The old OOo project mailing lists don't make sense

Well, currently, I got the following figures, with the fr mailing list :

discuss : 223 subscribers
dev : 229 subscribers
announce : 736 subscribers.

I just posted a mail today, and in return, I received 3 x 3 spams, means, allsubscribers received the same

in the new setup and they should be closed.

I agree, but waiting, I think it's urgent to contrl them, at least to save the image of OpenOffice.org, because what happens is a disaster : most of people receive a lot of spams, from a ghost list, and think "this is dead, and I'll unsubscribe".

That's why, if nobody objects, I'd like to remove the guilty adresses, and do some cleanup.

If someone could grant my right, I'm currently connected to the site (as ericb) , and I need project owner rights to proceed the cleanup.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə