+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 08:11
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discussion] d...@openoffice.org

On 08/19/2011 10:25 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
< __ SNIP __>

>> If so, it would be the same reason to shutdown also other mailing lists. So,
>> we could do it will all.
>>
>> As Mathias said, the shutdown will happen anyway. No need to force it.
>
> At some point in the near future the ASF will take over the DNS for
> openoffice.org.
>
> Once that occurs we must do some type of managed change over of the
> openoffice.org email to whatever we want.
>
> What do we want?

Maybe this MUCH LARGER topic should have its own subject. Every project
in openoffice.org has no less than 3 lists per project.

Right now, however, there are some relatively active lists in
openoffice.org is you go through *every* project and look at the stats
per mailing list (this by the way, is NOT fun!)

My .02, just try to make sure the lists like d...@openoffice.org are
getting some response for now and don't even think about shutting
anything down until we have a REAL plan. Really, the mailing lists are a
big job to deal with.

  -- Kay

> Regards,
> Dave
>

>> Marcus

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo