Hi;

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> Soon, I hope, the OOo code will be checked into SVN.
> After that happens I think we need to coordinate on
> the next steps.  I know that several of us have code
> they'd like to check-in, CWS's to integrate, LGPL code
> to remove, etc.  But let's stage this work carefully,
> so we minimize problems.
>
> Could we do something like this:
>
> 1) Initially, only changes are made to make SVN to more
> perfectly match the Hg tip.  We know there are 10 or so
> files that need to be checked in, with attention to EOL
> style.  And there was a suggestion to update the memo
> of the initial checkin.   Let's get that work done,
> and then tag that revision with a memorable label, before
> we make any other changes.  (Should also give a tag to the
> current Hg tip)

Right after this I would like to see the FreeBSD port
committed. These are mostly minor adjustments to the build
so that the non-portable issues affecting FreeBSD are
addressed:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3-devel/files/

They won't affect the build for already supported
platforms but it does let some of us work comfortably. I
am not a committer so unless someone else takes this, the
commit will probably be made by Maho, which is(?) the
OO QA head and has maintained these patches for a while.

cheers,

Pedro.