The changes are good at showing where we are as developers.

The unfortunate point is that us...@openoffice.org is still a functional list
with several posts in a day and the change is hiding that list.

Until there is ooo-users@i.a.o we shouldn't hide users@ooo.

Does anyone think we should wait to create ooo-users?

Regards,
Dave