Am 08/22/2011 11:45 PM, schrieb Andy Brown:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
@all:
If there is somewhere else a place that should be updated (and I've
write access) please let me know.

Marcus

If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.

[1] http://support.openoffice.org/

Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be sufficient to delete the "Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General OOo Mail Lists" row as it points already to the modified webpage.

[2] http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

Is there something else that needs to be changed? Normally it should be fine already. ;-)

Marcus