From: Norbert Thiebaud [mailto:nthieb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 18:38
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Rob Weir <r...@robweir.com> wrote:

> Looks like LO discussed it briefly [4], but dismissed it under the
> misapprehension that since they are not in the US, the regulation is
> irrelevant.

I'm confused, how is that a 'misapprehension' exactly ?

Are you concerned about compliance with
http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000000801164&dateTexte=#LEGISCTA000006136109
?

if not, why not ? are you "under the misapprehension that since [you]
are not in [France], the regulation is irrelevant." ?

Norbert