On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>wrote:

> 2011.09.07. 18:10 keltezéssel, Pedro F. Giffuni írta:

 Great! Thanks to Matt!!

>> One thing I didn't mention and that may be interesting
>> for international users is that the new bugzilla can
>> be customized for other languages.
>>
> The internationalization of bugzilla can be counterproductive.
> Until now only English bug reports allowed or solved, excluding in some
> cases German, because most of the the developers can deal with.
> The translation of bugzilla UI will pretend that you can submit bug in your
> language, that  could create a big mess.
> Or translated bugs not counts, and why consume space on "non real" bugs.

That said, a while ago we did had HTML pages that sync up with the bugzilla
so that the UI will be provided in spanish and the spanish leads could take
action to upstream it. Usually a duplicate on the bug, but now was in
english.
The task was trivial since the login to the site was the same as the
issuetracker. We did however got rid of it.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español