On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Pedro F. Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>wrote:

> (This just required a new subject header)
>
> Hi;
>
> As you know the bugzilla database is working already (very
> well to be honest) but the UI interface changes were not
> brought in due to the extremely outdated version (3.2.10)
> the old site was running.
>
> Apparently it is not a difficult task and it would make
> our users feel more comfortable to get most of the previous
> look and feel.
>
> Mark Thomas, from infrastructure@ has analysed the files
> provided by Oracle here:
> http://openoffice.org/downloads/www/mw/ooo_bz_template.tar.bz2
> and has offered the pointers for anyone wanting to take
> the job (I am attaching his post).

BTW why can we just attach the CSS to this version of BZ, since unless a
major structural change happened between 3.2.10 I highly doubt that we could
identify the new UI elements to make an adjustment to each dialog.

I would therefore recomend to just add the CSS from this template and do
some testing to try to identify issues and bug on the template for this new
version. Otherwise it would be doing a lot of work that can be verified or
duplicated.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español