Hi,

AOOo can't use the nss libraries as easily as it was possible in the
"old" OOo, so perhaps a fix would be to revert the default encryption
algorithm in AOOo from AES to Blowfish in 3.4 until we found a
replacement for the AES encryption code from the nss libs.

I know that MPL libs can be used "in binary form" in Apache projects,
here's the wording:

"Software under the following licenses may be included in binary form
within an Apache product if the inclusion is appropriately labeled:
(...)" (lists MPL 1.0 and 1.1)

As most 3rd party software is included in binary form in release anyway,
I wonder what that means in practice. Perhaps somebody in the know can
explain that.

Regards,
Mathias