Am 18.09.11 01:04, schrieb Michael Stahl:
On 10.09.2011 20:31, Eike Rathke wrote:
On Saturday, 2011-09-10 20:19:54 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
and i completely forgot to mention that i've got a linear MQ patch
series applying against OOO340 that contains the following:

ooo340fixes
mingwport35

ause131
ause130
writerfilter10
gnumake4
sd2gbuild
Nice, will you apply and commit them?
have now committed all patches from the following CWSes:

- ooo340fixes
- mingwport35
- jsc341
- mh8tz (well, a single hunk of a single patch, the rest seemed obsolete)
- tkr41
- sw34bf06
- fs34c
- slidesorter1
- calc69
- automationooo340m0

the following CWSes have a 3.4 target but seem to be empty:

- tkr40
- jl167
- os152
- svg101

the following CWSes have a 3.4 target and are not integrated:
Ok, then I will start a Build on my Mac, to see if all is ok. Thanks for your work

Greetings Raphael