From: Rob Weir [mailto:robw...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 09:55
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A systematic approach to IP review?

[ ... ]

The granularity we need to worry about is the file.  That is the
finest grain level of having a license header.  That is the unit of
tracking in SVN.  That is the unit that someone could have changed the
content in SVN.

Again, it is fine if someone wants to outline this at the module
level.  But that does not eliminate the requirement for us to do this
at the file level as well.

[ ... ]