From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 10:27
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: A systematic approach to IP review?

Am 09/19/2011 07:05 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
[ ... ]

> 3) Running RAT against the source is how we ensure that the code is clean

OK, I don't know what this can do your us. Maybe it's the solution for
the problem.

How do you know that it is not skipping anything? I guess you simply
would trust RAT that it is doing fine, right? ;-)

BTW:
Is RAT producing a log file, so that we have a list of every file that
was checked? This could be very helpful.

Marcus
[ ... ]