From: Pedro F. Giffuni [mailto:giffu...@tutopia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 18:02
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; dennis.hamil...@acm.org
Subject: RE: my next (tiny) steps - clean up regarding stuff which is not
conform to the Apache license

FWIW;

--- On Wed, 9/28/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> If you mean ODMA.h, I don't believe
> there is any dependency on it and you should just get rid of
> it.
>
> If you need to deal with it as third-party code, I can get
> you a version with a BSD-variant license that applies,
> although the header itself has not been touched.  AIIM
> approved the license some time ago.
>
> I think the simple solution is to remove the ODMA.h header
> and delete the dialog about offering ODMA selections on Open
> ... first or not (if that is even present in current
> OpenOffice.org builds).  Post the patch on removing
> ODMA.h and I'll be happy to commit it [;<).

odma.h is only used here:

ucb/source/ucp/odma/odma_lib.hxx

odma.h by itself doesn't have any license information
but it has the copyright:

/* odma.h - Definitions, prototypes, etc. for Open Document Managment API
     (ODMA) version 2.0.

     COPYRIGHT (C) 1994, 1995
     AIIM International
     All Right Reserved
*/

The surrounding code, however, is all LGPL by Oracle.

I checked the Hg log (I told you it might useful!) and
the initial revision is copyrighted by SUN so I guess we
will get it through the SGA.

I think we should just leave it as is for now.

Pedro.