Hi Pedro,

On 06.10.2011 06:30, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
  Hi;

Perhaps someone can explain what the agg_module does? It's rather
interesting,
and apparently it has some relationship with SVG:
http://www.antigrain.com/

Not with SVG, but with canvas as it looks. It's used in canvas/source/tools for canvastools, see ENABLE_AGG and SYSTEM_AGG vars. I cannot tell if this is actively used, there are (dependent on ENABLE_AGG) two files in canvas/source/tools (bitmap.cxx and image.cxx) which implement canvas classes by using agg stuff.

I was considering updating it to version 2.4 (still BSDL) but it appears the
code
is there only for "internal [Sun] reasons".

Cheers,

Pedro.
Sincerely, Armin
--