Hi Pedro,

On 06.10.2011 17:13, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Hello Armin;

--- On Thu, 10/6/11, Armin Le Grand wrote:

     Hi Pedro,

On 06.10.2011 06:30, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
    Hi;

Perhaps someone can explain what the agg_module does?
It's rather interesting,
and apparently it has some relationship with SVG:
http://www.antigrain.com/

Not with SVG, but with canvas as it looks. It's used in
canvas/source/tools for canvastools, see ENABLE_AGG and
SYSTEM_AGG vars. I cannot tell if this is actively used,
there are (dependent on ENABLE_AGG) two files in
canvas/source/tools (bitmap.cxx and image.cxx) which
implement canvas classes by using agg stuff.

OK, please note that they have some nice SVG examples
there. I looked at the history and this module was
not modified by SUN (barely some innocuous warnings
on Solaris) so it would be very easy to update.

If you don't have/find any use for it then, as Thorsten
suggests, it will go.

+1
Let's let it go for now.

Pedro.