On 10/14/2011 01:32 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
The real point to this discussion is that the AOOo podling PPC needs
a clear Marketing Team.

hmmm...an obvious choice for a lead might be one of the former marketing folks like Graham Lauder. Maybe he'll step up.

As for the others...no suggestions, and maybe after some thought, more should be added. Later on that topic.