On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> +1 on fixing the page at OpenOffice.org.

So who can do this?  or better yet, who can give me site-wide edit
rights so I can make this change, and such other changes that the
project may ask for.

It is one thing for us to be blocked by hard technical tasks that
require rare skills and knowledge.  It is another thing when we are
blocked and cannot accomplish a trivial task because we lack
permissions.