On 10/19/2011 11:35 AM, Martin Hollmichel wrote:
Hi,

obviously there was not too much knowledge about the former role of Team
OpenOffice.org and the relationship among Team OOo and Apache is not
really defined right now. I hope the header of this message does not
mean that no further communication between Apache and Team OOo is desired ?

No - we definitely want to hear more about Team OpenOffice.org e.V., especially how you'd like to volunteer to contribute here at the Apache OpenOffice podling. As I've mentioned in replies privately, yes, we do want to hear from you - but on our normal mailing lists.

As Ross notes in a separate reply, the title of this thread is a copy of the title of a news article someone wrote - please know that the author of the article did not contact us for comment on it before publishing. Personally, I was not happy with how he phrased some of the article and I certainly wouldn't have used his title, but hey, it's a news article so I didn't have any say or input into his words.

So - what does your organization do, and how do you want to work with the AOOo podling?

- Shane

Martin