+0, you are declaring this to be a case of JFDI. I'll expect that the Marketing
Team will allow sometime for interested parties to subscribe.

I'm not so sure if this is the time or not, but I don't feel that strongly.

Consider that a good part of the website migration discussion will end up on
ooo-marketing. We'll need to make extra effort to make sure that ooo-dev knows
about pertinent details like downloads, support, and api OOo projects. We'll
confront this as the case is made. This may turn out to be good for the
distinguishing between AOOo and the legacy OOo.

Regards,
Dave