OK, let's ask ourselves if we have some building block presentations that
can be updated, merged, improved, to meet the requirements of the (3) topics
I proposed.

We could use a basic 'Apache Way' talk. Ross, can you please attach the
charts you used at the ODF Plug-fest in Berlin, July 14 or 15?

Anyone have a good 'Intro to OpenOffice' presentation? Please share on the
wiki with a brief description that will help us better understand how to
regard it. It may be better to start from scratch, but it's always
instructive to learn what worked in the past, before re-inventing it.