On 11/1/2011 06:16, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

i have noticed a problem when changing my wiki profile.
When i try to change for example my email address in my wiki profile i
got a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. This link
starts with "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/..."; that can't
work. Changing the localhost ip address to wiki.services.openoffice.org
and everything works as expected.

Maybe one of the admins can have a look on it. It can confuse new users.

Juergen

Hi, Jürgen,

Yes, this is a problem which shows up in several places. I believe it is related to the front-ending of Apache Traffic Server, since that IP is the address of ATS. I am certain that the "magic word" (technical term, honest) "{{fullurl}}" is returning this instead of the desired string.

Might I ask where you changed "the localhost ip address"? Maybe I can fix that myself. Otherwise, it's a matter for installation parameters, or PHP in the Parser Extension, and those are beyond my reach.

--
/tj/