On 11/1/2011 07:42, Gavin McDonald wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Fischer [mailto:a...@a-w-f.de]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2011 9:07 PM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT][INFO]: wiki problems

On 01.11.2011 11:57, TJ Frazier wrote:
On 11/1/2011 06:16, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

i have noticed a problem when changing my wiki profile.
When i try to change for example my email address in my wiki profile
i got a confirmation email containing a confirmation link. This link
starts with "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/..."; that
can't work. Changing the localhost ip address to
wiki.services.openoffice.org and everything works as expected.

Maybe one of the admins can have a look on it. It can confuse new
users.

Juergen

Hi, Jürgen,

Yes, this is a problem which shows up in several places. I believe it
is related to the front-ending of Apache Traffic Server, since that IP
is the address of ATS. I am certain that the "magic word" (technical
term,
honest) "{{fullurl}}" is returning this instead of the desired string.

Might I ask where you changed "the localhost ip address"? Maybe I can
fix that myself. Otherwise, it's a matter for installation parameters,
or PHP in the Parser Extension, and those are beyond my reach.

Hi,

I ran into the same problem.

Just replace "http://127.0.0.1/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/...";
with "http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:ConfirmEmail/...";

Yeah pretty sure this is ATS related, I'll take a look, might be a few hours
though.

Gav...

Researched this at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:LocalSettings.php