Hi Pedro,

On 02.11.2011 16:03, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

--- On Wed, 11/2/11, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann<orwittm...@googlemail.com>  wrote:

BTW, nothing is lost by this removal step - everything is
still in the repository. This certain documentation in a
Bugzilla issue the stuff can be recovered easily for future
usage and adjustment.

Ahh.. OK. We are on the same page then. No removed functionality
until we know what will replace it and the SGA is in.

I am not sure, if we are on the same page ;-)

As 3rd party compoments which violate Apache's Third-Party Licensing Policy are not allowed they have to be removed. Thus one part of the tasks for the proposed "IP cleared" milestone are to remove these without having deeply thought about a replacement. Thus, we will lose certain features - like the report builder extension. It is the subject of the next proposed "features back" milestone to identify the features which should be brought back and for which corresponding interest and resources are available.

BTW, I do not think that any used 3rd party component on which Oracle has no copyright on will be covered by Oracle's SGA.

Best regards, Oliver.