Hi,

On 05.11.2011 12:09, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hello Oliver,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 03:52:05PM +0100, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
I am not planning to remove the report builder extension.
I am planning to remove the 3rd party components which are used by
the report builder extension as they are licensed under LGPL.
This will have the effect that the report builder will not work
anymore. Thus, I have got in mind to disable its building without
touching any code of it.

will you also disable building the report builder with the system's
jars?

If yes, then you should also remove the --enable-report-buider option
from configure.
Now, if you pass this switch to configure, the build breaks in all the
dirs. where the makefile.mk tries to include
$(SOLARBINDIR)/jfreereport_version.mk

reportbuilder/java/com/sun/star/report/util/
reportbuilder/java/com/sun/star/report/function/metadata/
reportbuilder/util/
reportbuilder/java/com/sun/star/report/pentaho/

jfreereport_version.mk was a copy of jfreereport/version.mk that no
longer exists
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/opengrok/xref/OOO340_m0/jfreereport/prj/d.lst#2

As you have seen, I was trying to keep the report builder extension buildable with the system's jars. Unfortunately, I did not test such a build. I was assuming that a former build with the configure options --enable-report-builder --with-system-jfreereport works out of the box.

Thus, I will try to make such a build possible.

Best regards, Oliver.