Hi Andrea;

I have been looking at the situation of the dictionaries,
and particular the italian dictionary.

You are right that it will not be covered by the SGA.
Perhaps more worrying is that the italian dictionary is
the only dictionary under the GPL; most others are triple
licensed (LGPL/MPL/GPL).

We are not allowed to use it, so it will be removed
from the SVN server for sure. Beyond that ... well
I am not a lawyer and I don't have any idea how the
GPL could be enforced in this case, but things are
not nice.

Pedro.