Le 9 nov. 11 à 11:57, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

On 11/9/11 9:09 AM, eric b wrote:
Hi,

Hi Jürgen,

One reported me some issue using the Apple remote on Mac OS X. Can someone building on Mac try to use Impress with the Apple remote, and
confirm there is an issue (or not) ?
What is expected : using a fresh build of Apache OpenOffice.org, the apple remote works well on all Mac OS X versions (Intel only)
i have run a quick test on MacOS 10.7.2 with a fresh built (fro the same machine) of Apache Open Office (no copyleft components).

Ok, we know it works on 10.7.x

At home, I got 10.4 and 10.5, but not 10.6  so I need other feedback.

All possible cases are : 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 associated to either white or metallic remote.

I have loaded a presentation and my old Apple remote worked as expected, no problem detected so far.

Hope that helps

If "svn up" does nothing in main/apple_remote for you, yes it does.

Else rebuild libAppleRemote.dylib

Note : hdu seems to have removed mxi suffix recently. Just rename the lib in case OOo doesn't start, because checked in SalData at launch

Thank you !
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə