On 11/10/11 7:56 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
Am 10.11.2011 16:52, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:

ok, drop counterproductive but i still don't understand why you have
checked in it at all. The update if necessary could have been done at a
later time as well.

You seem to misunderstand what Pedro did. "agg" was always part of the
source tree. IIRC Pedro tried to remove it, but then canvas couldn't be
built anymore. So he at least updated it as much as possible. IMHO a
good idea.
ups, indeed i really thought it was handled as all the other external libs. Very bad from me that i haven't double checked my assumption before a wrote my comment. I should have been more careful.

@Pedro, i apologize for my not correct comment and i very much appreciate your work. Maybe i had a bad day as well because some of the work on IP clearance we currently have to do is more than boring.

Sorry Pedro

Juergen