On 11/15/11 5:03 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 11/10/11 6:03 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hello Maho,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 09:47:23AM +0900, Maho NAKATA wrote:
Hi,
while porting AOOo to FreeBSD, pgf@ noticed that
agg and epm are still in svn repo.
is it correct? Should we remove them?

epm is needed to build deb and rpm packages for Linux (at least, didn't
try BSD, etc).
Now that copy-left is disabled by default, I'm building with

--with-epm=/home/ariel/bin/epm --with-package-format="installed rpm"

and I find it nicer than building epm for every clean build.
IMO it can be removed and made a build dependency.

i assume you use the patched version of epm that you have built earlier,
correct? Did you have tried the system epm tool?

to be more precise, my question is related to Ariel's answer

Juergen