On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:
>>
>> Who are your targets, Jim?
>
> I believe I mentioned them in the original post... In summary:
> the entire Open Office ecosystem.

I think we must show ooo power by doing something cool - like a
release. This will silent all fud in a second. Not sure if it will
help if just tell people about us. After all, this has already been
done.

I like Robs idea with "10 things which we are working on". But this is
not the same as an open letter.

Anyway, if others are wanting this, I can help with the translation of
this letter into german, as there are many people in the eco system
from germany

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de