Hi Liu,

you are welcome! The QA people here will benefit of your contribution. VCL testtool has been used to avoid regressions and to assure that broken resource files are found before a release because broken resource files cause an application crash. VCL testtool used a VBA dialect to attract even people who are not that experienced in programming as it would be needed if C++ or JAVA is used to program test scripts. UI testing is important because it can detect problems eg. related to display/printer drivers better compared to API based tests because the user interface is used.

Kind regards, Joost