From: Pedro Giffuni [mailto:p...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 10:02
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; dennis.hamil...@acm.org
Subject: RE: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"

--- On Sat, 11/19/11, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> This is not my area of expertise by
> any means.
>
> And I have a concern that this is topic is being
> over-simplified.  This description is to test my own
> understanding of what it takes.

I have concern that things look a lot more complex when
we discuss them too much, and eventually we will not
try anything at all.

[ ... ]

I would be interested in working in a development branch
if there is a clear path to integrate some of the CWSs there.
At this point I don't know how to turn those into diffs
(I guess I have to do that in Hg, and I am not good at it).

[ ... ]