OK, I understand. As a point of clarification. I have a complete set vis a
vis openoffice.svn sites of all "accepted" and "incubator" projects which I
am now cleaning up and importing into the ooo-site svn tree.

So, no matter what we decided ultimately about the ooo-site tree, we we
will ahve copies.

Given the large size of some of these areas, I was just concerned about the
import of some of them *at all* into the ooo-site svn tree.  however, I
know they really do need to be someplace where all the project committers
(and contributors) can access them in order to be of any use right now.

So, I will get back to the import process on Friday, and hopefully, can get
the legacy "accepted" projects in the ooo-site tree for further evaluation
by SUnday.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <
dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:

> My recommendation is that everything in terms of web pages should be
> preserved that is not already captured in the bugzilla, MediaWiki, and
> Community Forums.
>
> Cleanup can happen on our ooo-site SVN in anticipation of the cut-over and
> after the cut-over.  The remodeling to divide up the site content and also
> provide adequate portal operation from openoffice.org to the Apache
> OpenOffice development/project site does not have to be completed, or even
> started very much, prior to cut-over.  It is something to nibble through
> when there is no time-limit over our heads and the keys to the live content
> are in our custody.
>
>  - Dennis

MzK