Am 11/25/2011 02:04 AM, schrieb TJ Frazier:
Hi, Marcus,
Off-topic (re PS:), but couldn't resist.

On 11/24/2011 18:42, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 11/22/2011 06:54 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
[...]

I would rather preserve those URLs. The shorter ones are nice and the
> old ones could redirect to them. And I wouldn't do this quickly
> unless it is clearly a no-brainer and the redirect/rewrite works
> perfectly. It is also something that could be done independently of
> all the static-page remodeling that is needed.

PS:
How comes that the text is sometimes well formatting and like in this
mail it's only one long unwrapped line.

So, sorry if my hand-quoted text is worse.

Marcus

Dennis hasn't set a word-wrap parameter for his outgoing messages. (The
protocol write-ups I've seen recommend 72 characters or less.) The Tb
client handles the original message just fine, wrapping the lines to fit
the user's display width. Sending a reply, Tb leaves the long lines
unwrapped, but quoted (edge-marked).

Tb does not handle /reading/ such a reply gracefully. It marks the first
line as quoted, but not the wrapped line(s). I think I'll poke around in
Mozilla Bugzilla; this sounds like a bug to me.

Thanks for the info.

Of course, +1 :-D

Marcus