Le 25 nov. 11 à 14:47, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

Hi,

Hi,

do anybody know if Hunspell is also used and necessary on MacOS?

I don't know exactly (native spellchecker is used imho) but it is built as static library IIRC.

I noticed some build problems after the latest update and did a build without --enable-hunspell. The build breaks in lingucomponent/.../macspellimpl.cxx

What is the error ?

There was still a dependency to some types defined in Hunspell. I tried to fix that and was able to build...

Please provide a log.

But it seems that spellchecking doesn't work, and also redlining doesn't work. Before i take a closer look in this problem i would like to know if it should work without Hunspell in general.

FYI, I upgraded hunspell version to 1.3.1 in OOo4Kids, and maybe I could reverse the patch to Apache OpenOffice.org ?

There was some issue mostly on Windows (I took me some times to figure out what happened if I remember correctly)

Regards,
Eri

--
qɔᴉɹə