Please move this discussion away from this mailing list, i think it doesn't really belongs to this list.

Everybody can take the code from our svn repository and as long as the original author is identified i think it's ok. If the information provided by svn is not sufficient we have indeed to solve this problem on our side.

So again please stop this discussion here or move it to the LibreOffice lists where it belongs to.

If LibreOffice thinks that they can benefit from our work here it's fine and they can use it (and i am sure they will). That's allowed by the Apache license anyway and hopefully our users of a free available (and OpenOffice based) office suite will benefit from this in the end ;-)

Juergen