Hi,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:48:35 +0100
eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

> > Once the truth came to light (IIRC by my Canonical co-worker Jani
> > Monoses hinting you at it, which does not exactly suggest
> > malicious intend),
>
> That's what I wrote : "friendly".
>
> > we very quickly contacted you to rectify the situation.
>
> ... and it was solved, I do not contest.

Indeed. And thats exactly why there is no reason for this to
be pulled out of the attic unless the aim is to cause discord.

So Juergen is right -- the whole issue is off topic here as it has no
relation at all to Apache. And on LibreOffice the issue was handled
very well once the authorship was clear -- as you just confirmed
yourself.

Best,

Bjoern

Also: