Hi Raphael,

Le 19 déc. 11 à 18:02, Raphael Bircher a écrit :

Hi at all

A Short update about the testing:

Bugs
- SVG crashs AOO resolved, the new SVG engene is not integrated yet

I had not the time to say I can't reproduce them with the most up to date code.

@Armin : no problem for me to respin a build with new code : it's less than 2 hours on Mac OS X. On windows, I think I can do the same.

- DEB Packages make truble on Debian 64 bit (we wait for new builds with the patch)

What happens ?

As I told, I got a script to build true .deb (using dh_make and so on)

- Open a spreedsheet crashs Calc (The spreedsheet use Datapilot wich is not compleet at the moment.) - Version number are not changed, (we have to discouss this on OOo- dev)

Ok

- There are still Oracle Logo inside the windows builds who has to be removed, (Dennis knows more)

I wrote some notes, about that, and what has exactly to be removed. Will post them soon.

Positive Changes.
- Same People tell, that AOO is faster then the old OOo. But this is based on "feelings". We haven't done performance tests yet.

He he :)

Thanks a lot for this informative mail !

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news