Hi Eric,

On 19.12.2011 18:10, eric b wrote:
Hi Raphael,

Le 19 déc. 11 à 18:02, Raphael Bircher a écrit :

Hi at all

A Short update about the testing:

Bugs
- SVG crashs AOO resolved, the new SVG engene is not integrated yet

I had not the time to say I can't reproduce them with the most up to
date code.

@Armin : no problem for me to respin a build with new code : it's less
than 2 hours on Mac OS X. On windows, I think I can do the same.

I have finished the 1st version and re-integrated to the main trunk, see message in this list some lines below. You may work with the main trunk again. Hopefully evtl. problems will be found much better this way.

- DEB Packages make truble on Debian 64 bit (we wait for new builds
with the patch)
[..]

Sincerely,
        Armin