Jean, your changes are still on cms.apache.org
uncommitted.  It is important to commit the changes,
not just simply upload them to cms.apache.org,
if you want them to eventually appear on the live
site.

If you use the bookmarklet again to go from ooo-site.apache.org/support/
to a cms.apache.org editing session, you can commit your changes by

clicking on the Edit button, then clicking on Goto containing directory,
then clicking on Commit.  (Had you checked the Quick Commit button
when you originally submitted your changes this process would've happened
automatically).

Fill out the form and submit it.  You should get a response that
your commit went thru and that the build process has been triggered.

You can follow the build if you wish, or just wait a few seconds and
click on the Staging link to see the results of the build.  When you
are happy with the results go back to the Publish Site link and publish
them to the live site by filling out the resulting form.