Am 20.12.11 13:23, schrieb Armin Le Grand:
On 20.12.2011 13:05, eric b wrote:
Hi Ariel,

Le 20 déc. 11 à 12:25, Ariel Constenla-Haile a écrit :

Hi Raphael,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:11:28PM +0100, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi at all

server3:drawinglayer server3$ make -sr
[ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libdrawinglayer.dylib
[ build CXX ] drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/patternfillprimitive2d
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
/Users/server3/Documents/build37/main/drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/patternfillprimitive2d.cxx:146:

warning: unused parameter 'rViewInformation'
make: ***
[/Users/server3/Documents/build37/main/solver/340/unxmacxi.pro/workdir/CxxObject/drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/patternfillprimitive2d.o]

Error 1

Any Idea?

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors

Warnings are being treated as errors! That's the problem :)
You won't go much far with this, with gcc I see warnings in several
modules.
So you better don't compile with warning as errors, or go fixing every
warning you find.

Was my first idea too, but after 5 min, I thought it was maybe missing /
not yet implemented code.

So better build without --enable-werror for the moment

Only Armin can confirm :)

Confirming. I built Win and Mac, seems as if that was not enough :-( Sigh... Building Linux now to solve those warnings..
I was building it succesfull without --enable-werror

Greetings from Switzerland with a load of snow
Raphael