Hi Pavel,

Le 21 déc. 11 à 23:11, Pavel Janík a écrit :

I put up not-to-be-applied (but self explanatory) patch for WaE clean drawing layer at:

http://tmp.janik.cz/AOOo/drawinglayer-WaE.diff

It also contains patch from #i110731#.
There is realy a problem. I use the same GCC as you and I run in the same problem again today evening. So thanks to you for fixing this.

I did not fixed them. The patch can be used temporarily and shows all places that need some love.

The next module is svgio which has more similar problems (looks like our gcc is a bit picky ;-):

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
/Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/ svgcharacternode.cxx: In member function ‘void svgio::svgreader::SvgTextPositions::parseTextPositionAttributes (const rtl::OUString&, svgio::svgreader::SVGToken, const rtl::OUString&)’: /Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/ svgcharacternode.cxx:54: warning: enumeration value ‘SVGTokenUnknown’ not handled in switch

[...cut...]

svgio::svgreader::SvgCharacterNode::createSimpleTextPrimitive (svgio::svgreader::SvgTextPosition&, const svgio::svgreader::SvgStyleAttributes&) const’: /Users/pavel/BUILD/BuildDir/ooo_trunk_src/svgio/source/svgreader/ svgcharacternode.cxx:350: warning: enumeration value ‘TextAnchor_notset’ not handled in switch

I perfectly know that you know how to fix that ;-) , but the next line is a comment for Raphaël :

@Raphaël : all these warnings can be fixed adding two lines

default:
  break;

in every concerned switch ( )