Hi Andrea,

On 26.12.2011 19:29, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 19/12/2011 Armin Le Grand wrote:
as mentioned in [1] I have now finished and reintegrated the first
version of the Svg replacement from the branch

Very good stuff, really. I can only blame you for not turning this into
a blog post!

You are right and I'm planning to do exactly that (that was the reason for the long message a little bit :-)). Let me do that next Year, I need some days off right now...

Really, all it would take is a copy and paste of the message you wrote,
with a couple of screenshots and BugZilla links from Eric's nice post
http://eric.bachard.org/news/index.php?post/2011/12/03/In-progress-%3A-native-support-of-the-SVG-graphic-format-in-Apache-OpenOffice.org

and, if you wish to ask volunteers to test, a link to a development
build with this feature enabled and some public repositories of SVG
files for testing.

So far there is nothing on https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ explaining
users what to expect for Apache OpenOffice 3.4. If developers don't post
interesting information like this announcement there, most users will
never get (directly or indirectly) information about it.

Absolutely right. I'll take some time next Year to blog about enhancements already done. I've already got the blog rights, to be able to do so.

Regards,
Andrea.

Sincerely,
        Armin