Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 06:01:59PM +0100, Oliver Brinzing wrote:
seems lo fixed this issue.
me, I haven't seen it. LO has a different license, so AOO can not take
its code. This leads to duplication, as we must find our own way to fix
it.

This applies to actual code, but I don't see anything wrong in avoiding duplicate investigations or development discussions; i.e., reading issue discussions in the LibreOffice Bugzilla, or even discussing together with LibreOffice developers bugs and strategies to fix them is not hampered by incompatible licensing and in some cases will probably make sense.

That said, thanks for fixing this in Apache OpenOffice too!

Regards,
  Andrea.