Hi, Andre,

On 1/11/2012 16:19, Facundo Cevey wrote:
HI!
Error 126 is usually displayed at run time when some of the DLLs on your
system are missing. The message with the error code 126 may also be
displayed when an application is trying to connect to a database and a
required DLL is not specified in your machine’s PATH.
many databases require that you install and configure a client side library
to enable any client to connect. Some of the databases that require a
client side library are WinSQL Oracle Driver, Oracle ODBC Driver, and
Microsoft Oracle Driver.

*reinstall the application or update it.*

A simple case of this kind of 126 error would be permanent, but this one is transient. However . . . are you running parallel builds (-Pn or whatever)? Maybe some library isn't built / moved / installed yet, when another fork needs it. --/tj/