On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 17:31 +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for the dev builds I plan to provide (asap) I have simply used Drew's
> proposals, added some of by my own and have built a Mac version.
>
> I have some minor problems with the OOo-Dev dmg installer background
> images where I am working on. But ou can get a first impression how
> would look like under
>
> Backing window + About box
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/screenshots/backing_window-about.png
>
> Intro image
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/screenshots/intro.png
>
> MacOS dmg background
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/screenshots/mac_install_dmg.png
> well the quality of this image is too bad right now and I will try to
> improve it. But I know Drew will give me support ;-)

Hi Juergen

I really like the MAC image..nice.

Want to add the hc image files also, before I put this to the wiki but
here is what is on my machine right this minute:

http://lo-portal.us/aoo/temp/install-images.zip

Changed the text on the Intro screen.
The base logo file is refined IMO, did not included the actual svg file
for that in this zip file, will add it separately to the wiki, directly.

anyway - would welcome feed back on the images as they are.

//drew