2012/1/10 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>

> On 1/10/12 11:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am planning to create new developer snapshots from the today's revision.
>>
>> Ariel is already using his space on people.apache.org to provide such
>> developer snapshots. I would like to do the same in order to share the
>> effort on such a 'service'.
>>
>> I am able to create builds under Ubuntu 11.10, 32bit (running in a
>> VirtualBox) and Windows 7.
>>
>> @Ariel: May be you can share your 'website' sources/structure. I would
>> use it it for my people.apache.org 'website'
>>
>> Any comments/objections/**improvements?
>>

> I would suggest that we use only one page where we can link all provided
> builds. That means if you can provide builds, maybe Ariel can contain them
> in his overview page. I would add a MacOS build and Linux 64bit on a
> regular basis.

Hi--

OK, just an observation. Currently on the  wiki from the main page--

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page

is a link (toward the bottom) of Developer Snapshot Builds which goes to
http://download.openoffice.org/next

Can you still use THAT service for your builds or , if you chose not to, to
replace that link with your "new central page".

I'm working on some clean up to the Developer FAQs at:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html

and will add in the wiki main page to this. But just thought I'd point out
this old link/reference.

> This way we can support Ariel and the information is centralized in one
> place.
>
> Juergen

MzK

"Follow your bliss."