From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 15:30
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [build] planning to create new developer snapshots

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <
orwittm...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 14.01.2012 18:16, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> 2012/1/10 Jürgen
>> Schmidt<jogischmidt@**googlemail.com<jogischm...@googlemail.com>
>> >

>>  On 1/10/12 11:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
[ ... ]

>>> I would suggest that we use only one page where we can link all provided
>>> builds. That means if you can provide builds, maybe Ariel can contain
>>> them
>>> in his overview page. I would add a MacOS build and Linux 64bit on a
>>> regular basis.

[ ... ]
> As the builds which Ariel, Jürgen and myself are planning to provide are
> no official builds I do not think that it is a good idea to link the
> planned 'download site' prominent and like they are official builds.
> From my point of view these builds are only intermediate ones until we
> have official builds from our to be planned setup buildbots.

OK...since I'm not a developer, I didn't realize we had such a
differentiation. And, since I myself don't know how this particular
download area, "next", gets populated, I thought maybe one of you might one
to investigate. Not a problem, I just didn't know if this warranted further
investigation.

[ ... ]