Hi *,

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:52:03PM +0100, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 12/01/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> >I'll enter a JIRA issue asking that myself, and whichever other
> >committers want to be included, be added to a group that will have the
> >following additional Bugzilla permissions:
> >- editbugs
> >- editcomponents
> >- canconfirm
> >- editkeywords
>
> I still have extended permissions (on bugs, not on users) that were
> preserved with the Bugzilla migration. They come handy from time to
> time, so please do not drop them (or just re-add me to the list).
> User pescetti AT apache.org

are current privileges going to dropped?
I didn't understand it this way (though I confess I do not read *all*
mail coming from this list - otherwise I wouldn't have time to spend on
doing what I like ;) ).

Just in case they're going to be dropped, please keep my current status
(canconfirm et. al.): arielch AT apache.org

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina