Abofallen is German for fraudulent subscriptions. When we in the OOo
days had the trademark project, we collected fraudulent URLs. Hat off
to Florian E. and many others for compiling them. I came across the
spreadsheet--I imagine it's still in the archives for
tradem...@council.openoffice.org--for 2010-03-28. There may be later
ones, and Florian may have them still. It's a useful list.

If we here now do not have it, I can post the old one, and it can be
progressively updated. I also think it worthwhile that for something
like this, all implementations and variants of OOo combine forces.

-louis

PS the list is long. Also, FWIW, I've not received in some while any
notice from eBay regarding my ownership (?) of the About
OpenOffice.org page. Many defrauders and not use eBay as their
shopwindow.